Jan 25, 2009

Data Logs

Data Logs

Last Thursday I did some 1st through 4th pulls with one jet post-compressor. The truth here is my pre-compressor jet was stuck closed. I was using a spring loaded jet at this location. I switched it after these tests.

One Jet, Post Compressor Night time pull. 65* Estimated Outside temp

1st thru 4th gear, One Nozzle after the Compressor. 50/50 Water/Meth
You can easily see the AIT's (in BLUE) climb immediately in boost, then take small little drops through out the 4 gears. Not too bad, actually seeing AIT drop during boost is a great success, but the initial climb is a little steep, from 73 to 87, about 15 degrees. And my goal is LOWER than ambient temps under boost.

.......................................................................


Today, I spent some time fine tuning the 2 jet system. I swapped the spring loaded jet for a better style, and swapped steel fittings for stainless steel. I also finished installing my pressure switch LED. If the lines get clogged, the LED turns off and boost time is over. I will get some 1st through 4th logs tomorrow to "compare apples to apples". This is all I got today.

Two Jets; One Pre, One Post Compressor Day time pull. 78* Estimated Outside temp
1st Gear Pull, Two Jets. 50/50 Water/Meth.
For some reason, AIT's always climb a little in 1st gear. I am still working on this, might be the Turn-On point. All other gears it drops.



3rd Gear, Two Nozzles. 50/50
This is great right here. There is a 30* drop in 2 seconds!!! I love it!! From 95* to 68* (about 10* BELOW ambient). I know this isn't a great log because I didn't get to bang the gears, but it was great to see AIT drop so drastically and notice how they stay low long after the AI pump is off.

No comments:

Post a Comment