Jan 21, 2007

Looking Ahead

Looking Ahead

There are a couple issues that need to be addressed once the engine is together. Here are the problems and routes I plan on taking.

Feel the Road
This is a mess. The power steering rack was converted to manual, but it was a pretty slopy job. The hoses were left IN THE ENGINE BAY, still hooked up to the rack. It took up quite a bit of space and was ugly. I am taking the manual rack from an '86 NA to replace this one.

Showing Her Age

I like the S4, but don't like the interior. This blue-ish grey stuff just ain't cutting it. I think the S4 Interior is the one thing that makes my car look it's age. I am trying to line up a black S5 interior. I have a couple on the hook, and may be picking one up from CA in February. Black is Sexy!

Let's play, 'Name That Part'


This is the stock T2 down pipe. Ugly fo Sho! As you may have seen, I got a nice 3" PanSpeed DP, but the rest of my exhaust is pretty nasty. I've got 3" pipe all the way back, and one FloMaster mufler. That's it. Still shopping for the right system.

No comments:

Post a Comment