Jan 20, 2007

Nice Shoes

Nice Shoes


My old rims are pretty slim, I think 6.5" wide. With the power I'm going to be making, I'll need more meat than that for sure! These 8" BBS rims have been sitting on a rolling shell since the tires went on the rims. Unfortunetly, there are only 2 tires, so I'll have to shell out a little extra for the new rubber. But these are pretty light rims and about as wide as I can go with stock suspension. Not crazy about gold, so I'll be painting the spokes black.



First J-Spec Piece



I stay away from J-Spec stuff because I don't want to guess about milage. But I finally broke down because my intercooler was a huge piece. We hooked the old one up to compressed air and it was leaking all over. This one comes from CA, courtesy of socalfct2 on RX7club.com. We haven't hooked it up yet to see if it's still sealed, but it does seem a little dirty. Hopefully, my first experience with J-Spec won't leave me scorn. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment