Nov 22, 2008

Vert Details

Vert Details




Interior is so-so. It's all there except the radio, but there are a couple switches that need to be properly connected. The seats are not so good, but the rest looks like it just needs to be tightened and polished.



I've already noticed that there is no EGR fuse, and there is a huge vacuum leak after the Mass Air Flow Sensor. I think I can get her running after fixing those issues and flushing the fluids. The seller tried to start her for me but no dice. I heard both rotors pulsing alright as it cranked... then I noticed there was no EGR fuse so it wasn't gonna start.





Anyone know what exhaust this is??!?!? It looks pretty slick on an FC, but I've never seen it before.




The seller threw in this OBX header. Looks really nice, but I definitely don't want to go this route on the vert. She is just a cruiser.

*EDIT
I never got the car running and sold her.  But my friend bought the car and had it running in a week!  We went to a meet together and it looked really slick!

No comments:

Post a Comment